Utah 3DS StreetPass is happy to announce a special event for the holiday season: This year the staff at Utah 3DS would like to do an additional Pokemon themed event, hosted by Paige, one of our admins.
For those of you who play X and Y and/or ORAS, we thought it would be fun to give back to the Pokemon community around the world. A lot of kids will be opening Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, X, and/or Y on Christmas and trying out Wonder Trade for the first time, so how cool would it be to receive a Christmas, holiday or winter themed Pokemon that can't be found until later in the game?!
- Delibirds (based on Santa) holding hard to find items.
- Stantler or Sawsbuck with reindeer names.
- Trubbish nicknamed The Grinch and holding a Heart Scale.
- Abomasnow for looking like an Abominable Snowman, duh.
- Ice-type Pokemon
- Staryu or Starmie to top off a tree with. (Or Jirachi if you have extras)
- Sudowoodo named Christmas Tree.
- Pineco named Cinnamon.
So, if you'd like to participate, try to breed at least a box of Pokemon to give away on Wonder Trade and send them out on Christmas Day or Boxing Day. We could really make some kids happy and spread the magic of Pokemon!
If you can't access a certain Pokemon that you would like to breed on your own, PLEASE message Utah 3DS on Facebook, Twitter, or send an email to Chris@utah3ds.com with ATTN: Paige in the subject line as Paige can hook you up with what you need and help you get started.
We hope you'll participate, thanks everyone! Please RSVP to the Facebook event page, so we have know how many people plan on participating!